Monday 2 August, 2010

Chilling. check. Studying. enhhh

Technically I was supposed to be studying for the GRE, but that's taken a backseat for now. Between insanity, messed up sleep cycles, not having a room of my own, and obsessive fear of not living up to my own standards, I was just never in the mood for it.

My new plan is to get back to it eventually, after some healthy fun things.


Of course if you really look at it, I've been having a little too much fun since I've been back from Canada. Fun things I've done since I've been back include:


-5 fun days in the Maldives
-5 fun days in Sri Lanka, immediately after
-2 full days of Delhi sight seeing for the sake of my Bombay friend
-2 day trip to Jaipur for a fairly fun wedding - involving a HEAVENLY bathtub
-Random 2 day trip to Amritsar
-Lots of music practices with Fire Exit
-Hard Rock show with Fire Exit
-Lots of catching up on fiction reading
-Watching Buffy (it wasn't just a phase - my father has officially been proven wrong)
-Countless hours of Facebook stalking, in order to feel caught up with everyone's lives. 
-Lots of sporadic Delhi chilling - involving ice cream, puchkas (golgappas), all kinds of drinks, sheesha, hotels, fountains, chai, and most importantly: chappals, which are the ultimate relief after living in Canada for so long.


So how? 


Spike and Giles enjoying a cuppa

No comments: